Once during the Silver Card´s validity period Silver members are offered an upgrade to Economy Comfort or Saga Class when this can be arranged, space permitting. Economy Class Passengers are upgraded to Economy Comfort and Economy Comfort passengers are upgraded to Saga Class.
Things to consider
- The upgrade has to be booked at Icelandair Call Center with at least 24 hours notice. It cannot be arranged at the airport.
- All revenue tickets can be upgraded as well as Award tickets.
- Members can choose to use the upgrade for a one round trip booking or to use it in two different one ways bookings.
- The upgrade can be used for flights between Europe and North America and for flights to and from Iceland.
- Saga Silver spouses also enjoy upgrade benefits when flying with Icelandair.
When Silver upgrade is used, the member´s seat and service is upgraded but the terms and conditions of the original fare stays the same.
- Please note that Saga Silver benefits only applies when travelling on Icelandair´s schedule flight on FI flight number, not when travelling on SK, AY or B6 ticketed flight numbers on Icelandair operating flights.