Limousine service for Saga Silver members
Saga Silver members are offered limousine service to and from Keflavik Airport when traveling on Economy Comfort and Saga Class for only 4.400 ISK, each way.
This is what you need to know
- Saga Silver members pay 4.400 ISK each way. When traveling with a spouse cardholder the spouse pays only 2.220 additionally. When a spouse cardholder travels alone he/she pays 4.400.
- Children up to 12 years of age travel free. Children 12 years and older pay same amount as spouse or 2,200 ISK.
- This service needs to be booked at the latest the evening before the flight departure by calling +354 4201212 or +354 5201212.
- The service is operated by a company called A-stodin and is available 24 hours. A-stodinn will call approximately 30 minutes before arrival of the car.
- The service is limited to greater Reykjavik area.
- Saga Silver benefits only applies when travelling on Icelandair's schedule flights.
In the event of changes of departure time, members will be informed as soon as possible.
If two Saga Silver members travel together they pay a total of 8.800 ISK each way. The service is only available for Saga Silver members and taking other passengers with that are not Saga Silver members is not permitted. To get the discount members must present a valid Saga Silver card.